Thursday, January 20, 2011

What a Farmbelle Wants






Granny Cantrell tomato seeds. I grew these last year & they were the best tasting tomato I've ever met. I saved all my seeds in a dixie cup in the cupboard. My sweet dughter climbed onto the counter & spilled all my seeds into her bowl of chili & all over the floor. I cried. Then, I scooped up what seeds I could - about 10 total & went searching for more seeds. I plan to fill my garden with Granny Cantrells. Note to self; always save seeds in jars with lids!








One can never have enough books. Today, I want The Encyclopedia of Historic and Endangered Livestock and Poultry Breeds . Whew, I hope the book is as informative as the title. The cover looks great, so I'm sure the rest of the book is as well.


Since homemade bread does not pop out of the pan already sliced, I need a cutting board, like this. It needs no explaination. It's simple, clean & beautiful.

No comments: