Friday, September 26, 2008

Halloween decorating Farm Belles style


Back to school & all is well. So, I've decided it's time to let go of summer & start decorating for fall. Since we are currently renting, this limits my decorating creativity quite a bit. But, I think I found a solution. I've been using my entertainment center & piano as display shelves. Of course I like to "use what I've got" in decorating, because it is thrifty and EASY. So, I use canning jars a LOT. For my Halloween "display" I filled the canning jars with sand (got plenty of that in Wyoming) and stuck in some tumbleweed to give the scene some height. Then, I set out some ghosts, bugs & an autumn colored garland. I draped "cobwebs" over the whole thing and stuck in even more bugs.
It turned out even better than I imagined! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments: